Copyright © 2015 Hite Resources, Inc.
One of the tools Susan likes to use is Psycho-Geometrics®, The Science of Behavior. Described as a simple, efficient and effective behavioral assessment, Psycho-Geometrics® features five shapes to identify and link behavior to bottom-line results.
Psycho-Geometrics® was founded by Susan Dellinger, Ph.D and Susan Hite is one of 30 global, licensed Psycho-Geometrics® consultants. Written and online assessments are available with any of Susan’s services, which measure a person’s strengths, as well as challenging areas. Individual and Team compilations can be provided as a result of taking the assessment to suggest what behaviors should be maximized, minimized, managed, modified or leveraged for success.
Psycho-Geometrics® is a useful tool for:
- Individual Development and Growth
- Understanding Differences and How to Leverage those Differences
- Communication Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Building, Organizing and Strengthening Teams
- Understanding and Using Different Leadership and Management Styles
- Increasing Sales and Service Excellence
To order Psycho-Geometrics® assessments that come with customized coaching, consulting, team analysis and other services offered by Susan, email email@example.com.